Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international aerospace engineering company, we are looking for Candidates for the position of
- Airframe structures development and design taking into account regulating documents to ensure customer requirements are achieved (Knowledge of product design requirements to ensure product and/or service meets or exceeds customer expectations);
- Usage of engineering analysis to proof design concepts; Definition and support of product configuration and part geometry using 3-D CAD software;
- Development of technical product specifications;
- Creation of fully dimensioned drawings using GD&T;
- Attend design reviews and costumer discussions;
- Monitoring the fulfillment of project on the regular basis (day/week/month) with the subsequent representation of results to the project manager;
- Representative functions fulfillment in the customer territory;
- Analysis implementation of the project and the development, coordination and implementation of proposals to improve the quality and productivity.
- Knowledge of the base principles of aviation constructions design, aviation materials, technological processes and operating conditions of aviation constructions;
- Minimum of 5 years of structural design experience in aerospace;
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering discipline in aviation sector;
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures;
- Experience in creation of design documentation;
- Strong teamwork and communication skills;
- PLM knowledge and use experience;
- Experience of international standards application on development and design documentation formulation;
- Project management experience, team design lead experience is beneficial;
- Very good command of English;
- Experience in CAD (Catia, 3DEX, NX, Solid Works), PDM (Enovia, TeamCenter, Smarteam), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) programs;
- Reverse Engineering experience in aerospace industry is an advantage;
- Open for extended business trips (EU & USA).
Our Partner offers:
- Stable working conditions and full-time employment contract;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Working in an international environment;
- Competitive salary.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/