K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, the international manufacturing company, in connection with its intensive growth, we are currently looking for a position of:
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Language: English, B2
- Master degree in engineering
- Teamwork, analytical thinking, self-motivation, ‘can-do’ attitude and decision-making skills
- Ability of technical drawing interpretation
- In-depth understanding of the Theory of Elasticity, Fatigue Strength and related challenges
- Professional experience as a mechanical engineer / stress engineer preferably in the aerospace industry
- Ansys or Patran or Abaqus or Hyperworks Experience
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in mechanical design
Nice to have:
- Catia V5 experience
- Solid Edge Experience
- Design and GD&T experience will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of design and operation of aircraft engines
Our Partner offers:
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/