Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, the international manufacturing company, in connection with its intensive growth, we are currently looking for a position of:
- You will lead and manage the development of the R&D center in Poland which means:
- Hire the talents to develop the team
- Create and improve the processes in line to improve collaboration with international teams
- Organize the training plan to be qualified
- Support local part designed / industrialized
- Create KPIs in order to measure the performance of the team
- Define budgets and workforce planning in accordance with the company’s objectives
- Control the delivarables in order to confirm subsidies
- Manage the HSE and the employee experience (offices, workstations, rooms, …)
2) Design Offices:
- In partnership with the design offices manager in the Group, you will manage the skills improvement plan and capacities
- Your mains goals will be:
- Realize talents recruitment
- Organize training for design & development activities
- Get official approval for concession management
- Manage the activities transfered design offices
3) Tests / Materials & Processes / Expertises:
- In close relation with international managers, you will manage the development plan for the following activities.
You will have to:
- Build and manage the investments plan
- Realize talents recruitment
- Organize skills development plan
- Get official approval for material analysis & manage the qualification of test rigs.
- Manage the activities transfered.
- In close relation with the managers in the Group, you will define the R&T plan in contact with the local universities
- You will have to:
- Define the R&T topics to address and the equipments to implement
- Organize the R&T TRL approval Auditors
- Organize the knowledge management.
- Good knowledge in Power Transmission
- Good knowledge in engineering domains (Materials and Processes, Expertises, Design, Mechanical, Test)
- Skills management and leadership.
Our Partner offers:
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/