Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international distributor from automotive industry, we are looking for the candidates for the position of:
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Managing and developing short, middle business successful sales strategy
- Managing the sales network in Poland
- Targetting and developing new business opportunities, developing customer relationship and creating new business proposals
- Preparation and implementation of sales and margin budgets including supervision of implementation – direct responsibility for achievement
- Leading team of Country Sales Managers
- Reporting commercial activitiy to the company´s CEO
- Responsibility for the Sales results in all channels
- Bringing idea how to develop new business chanel
- Leading the company towards expanding on local market
- Analysis of competitors´ activities and responding adequately to dynamic market situation
- Implementation of appropriate sales and marketing activities to maximize sales results
- Actively searching for improvements and presenting suggestions to increase effectiveness in company´s structure
- Responsibility for negotiation commercial terms and conditions
What should the candidate have?
- Strong track (proven results) of achieved results in Sales (from 5 to 10 years experience in Sales)
- Prior demonstrated experience in succesfully leading Sales department (sales network)
- Understanding market business demand and trasform it into business strategy
- Independent, goal-driven person with good analytical skills and ability to make decisions
- Experience in analyzing market data with ability to draw meaningful conclusions
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office - especially Excel and PPT
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, be able to motivave team, bring ideas
- Very good command of English
- Proven experience with acquisitions of new and current clients and development of portofolio of new customers
Our Partner offers:
- Stable working conditions and full-time employment contract
- Work for top leaders in Automotive industry
- Continuous training and development
- Possibility to interact with main business stakeholders within CEE region
- Fixed pay plus performance related bonus
- Company car
- Private medical health insurance, life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Employee capital plans
- Discounts on company"s assortment
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/