K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international automotive company we are looking for candidates for the position of:
DESIGN ENGINEER ELECTRONICS
Aim of the position: You will be responsible for design and development of electronical components from prototype to series production. You will work in the field of passenger car turbo charging and electification together with our customers, suppliers and internal departments.
- Design of electric boosting components and systems with focus on electronic elements
- Support in product development, such as documentation of hardware requirements in order to develop products that meet customer design requirements
- Preparation and/or review of technical drawings and specifications of electrical components and systems
- Support of multi-disciplinary design groups related to engine package and mechanical design of electrical products
- Internal and external communication of project technical status internally and externally
- Some travel and a flexible work schedule on occasion
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant engineering work experience, experience in automotive industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge of power electronics circuits and operation for hybrid electric automotive applications will be an advantage
- Knowledge and familiarity with high voltage power semiconductor device technology such as Silicon IGBT, SiC MOSFETs will be an advantage
- Experience with circuit schematic & PCB layout CAD tools will be an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products — Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Business fluency in English is required
- Eligible to work in Poland
- Available for business trips
- Must be a team player and have good organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
WHAT OUR PARTNER OFFERS:
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Privte life insurance and medical care
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/