K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international manufacturing company, we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
Aim of the position: Lead and execute construction work steps related to the product.
- Development of a new production tooling and equipement
- Documentation supervision
- Supervision over the implementation of new tooling
- Cooperation with external companies
- Cooperation with other departments within the organization
- Preparation of construction documentation (drawings, specifications, technical conditions, maintenance instructions, etc.)
- Development of individual / original solutions to design problems
- Supervising the implementation of tasks and taking corrective actions
- Assesement of documents / projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience in railway industry/ welding construction/ mechanical engineering
- Experience as a tooling constructor in the industrial sector is welcome - especially tooling for machining
- Knowledge of Windows, 3D CAD (CREO, Catia, Inventor, SolidWorks or other - working with ProEngineer Creo software)
- Interest in new technologies and technical solutions
- Predisposition to work in a team
- Creativity, innovative approach to issues
- Technical studies (mechanical)
- Knowledge of English: communicative, German or Russian is a plus
- Driving license
Our Partner offers:
- Work in well-established international production company
- Attractive salary
- Long-term stable employment
- Benefits to choose from: MultiSport card, medical care, meal financing
- Additional benefits: holiday vouchers, sport and recreation activities, additional payment for trips, colonies and other activities
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/