K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an innovative, international automotive manufacturing company, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Sales Back Office Supervisor
The aim of the position: The Sales Back Office Leader will work closely with the management of the organization to support the achievement of the company’s goals, including a successful market growth, new market entry and development, company and customers’ targets achievement.
• Integration and enhancement of sales processes, procedures and KPIs;
• Monitoring of the achievement of company and group objectives (in terms of turnover, orders, margin) and monitoring of the performance of new commercial and individual initiatives;
• Preparation of periodic final reports and forecast, support for strategic planning and decision-making and implementation of short, medium and long term budgets in collaboration with other departments;
• Marketing analysis (scouting, selection and management of intelligence suppliers, reading and interpretation of data);
• Introduction and leading of CRM, opportunity and product tracking, business intelligence;
• Management of listing instruments, with relative procedure and tracking;
• Development of Cost and Profit tracking tools per project.
• 5+ years of experience in leading and motivating a multicultural team; proven experience as team leader;
• 5+ years of experience in business intelligence and advanced analytics related areas, with multi-year experiences in Multi-national B2B Company; experience in the Railway sector is a plus;
• Ability to listen to and discern key stakeholder needs and expectations and translates into meaningful analysis and recommendations;
• Excellent analytical understanding to be able to drive business recommendations via the combination of many different types of data;
• Planning & Project management capabilities;
• Build collaborative relationships with the various teams understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners;
• Proven communication and presentation skills;
• Fluent in English is mandatory; any other language is a plus;
• 30% travel time required;
• Proactivity, curiosity, and innovation are essential to succeed in the role.
What our Partner offers:
• Stable working conditions and full-time employment contract,
• Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company,
• Cooperate with various teams of specialists from different countries,
• Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills),
• Benefits to choose from: MultiSport card, medical care, meal financing, fuel card.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I de-clare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/