K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international automotive company we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Responsible for the operations processes of production, manufacturing, engineering and maintenance.
- Align operations objectives with overall business unit strategy
- Ensure maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ensure production volume, cost, quality of production and customer schedules are met
- Meet or exceed all financial and operational goals
- Monitor line and labor efficiency and drive continuous improvements
- Demonstrate strong leadership on the shop floor
- Manage, train and develop competencies of the team
- Ensure safety and drive safety behavior and culture.
- 10 plus years of experience on the manufacturing plant, preferred in the automotive industry, including
the experience in managing production area
- Higher technical education,
- Experience in problem solving, project management, Lean processes
- Strong leadership skills, including team development,
- Drive for results
- Knowledge of English allowing flawless communication on daily basis.
Our Partner offers:
- Work in a steadily growing company
- Excellent prospects of development
- High quality trainings
- Working in an international environment
- Company car
- Employee benefits
- Wide package of medical and sport services.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/