K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - the leading global designer and manufacturer of engineered access solutions - we are looking for candidate for the position of:
STAMPING PROCESS ENGINEER
The successful candidate will participate in creation of the Stamping department in Poland and ultimately will perform all engineering tasks requiring application of stamping techniques.
- Ensuring smooth transition of stamping projects brought in via NPD to effective production, including the Layout and Installation of new manufacturing Equipment.
- Designing and participation in procurement of stamping tooling for the development and introduction of new stamping products.
- Leading all engineering activities related to stamping components and appropriate tooling design.
- Working closely with managers and supporting functions to ensure that good communication is maintained. (Role is not accountable for New product development, but works hand-in-hand to launch new projects into the facility.)
- Project management of stamping projects and subcontract services.
- •Providing technical support to all departments on equipment /process improvements, production documentation related to stamping process.
- •Training of key personnel on new stamping processes and ensuring completion of correct documentation.
- Actively leading continuous improvement activities.
- Reviewing and approving engineering product or process design changes.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on similar position
- Language: Communicative English skills (written and spoken).
- Higher education degree in Engineering or relevant (min Bachelor’s degree).
- Technical skills and CAD knowledge.
- Six Sigma or Lean Skill Set.
- Demonstrated track record of successful project completion/implementation.
- Good communication and strong team player.
Our Partner offers:
- Working in an international environment.
- Opportunities of professional and personal development.
- Positive working environment based on team work and unquestionable integrity and professionalism.
- Wide package of medical services.
- Life insurance.
- Lunch refund.
- Work life balance.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
- I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/