K&K Selekt Centrum Doradztwa Personalnego/ Human Resources Consulting -www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international manufacturing company - new investment (automotive), we are looking for candidates for the position of
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: Stalowa Wola
THE AIM OF THE POSIOTION
The market manager will be involved in all facets of the sales process, including prospecting, relationship development, value determination through problem/need identification, costing, quoting and account management. The person will be expected to be able to discuss commercial issues as well as some technical issues and solutions with engineering. The person will help develop product & market strategies and in identifying opportunities for the company to develop differentiated products.
- Identify potential customers and develop new business
- Work with engineering and operations to develop costings and generate pricing proposals for new business
- Assess potential markets and product niches to define profitable growth opportunities
- Interact with Executive Management in strategic planning sessions
- Face-to-face interaction with all levels of customer staff, from Design, Engineering and Purchasing to Executives
- Position requires up to 25% travel within the European region. Possible periodic travel to Asia & North America
- 3 or more years’ experience working with Automotive OEM"s and Tier I suppliers
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Experience and industry contacts within the plating/finishing market
- Mechanical/Metallurgical/Chemical Engineering background and/or manufacturing experience
- Solid understanding of business financial fundamentals
- Bachelor degree, preferably in engineering, science or other technical discipline.
- Sales budgeting and cost analysis skills required
- Desire to solve problems working with customers and internal suppliers are essential
- Previous business to business sales experience desired
- Strong ability to negotiate deals from start to finish
- Excellent networking skills
- Project management skills; analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Internal sales skills such as working with spreadsheets, costings, suppliers
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and MS Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English. Desirable to speak German
WHAT OUT PARTNER OFFERS
- Attractive salary, plus performance-based bonus opportunity
- Company cell phone and laptop computer
- Relocation package will be considered
- Working within international environment
- Company car
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing.
Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/