K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner we are looking for candidates for the position of: HR Manager
Responsible for the development and implementation of the European-wide Human Resources and Development strategy within the remit of the Global HRD strategy, this position leads and directs all HRD activities including management of the European HRD Team. The emphasis is on strategic development of Employee Relations, Leadership, Change Management and HRD Process which includes strategic and tactical development of Compensation and Benefits. The aim is to raise the profile of HRD to the level of strategic business partner, supporting the management team, whilst constantly championing the company’s cultural beliefs.
- Recruitment- development of the manpower plan from future and current business re-quirements, identifying gaps putting in place either recruitment or staff development solu-tions;
- Organizational Development- development of a coherent organizational development strat-egy defining tactical solutions in terms of the development requirements and goals of cur-rent staff and producing the required budget and service standards;
- Employee Relations - develops initiatives required to promote ER and to develop staff with the attributes and attitudes that ensure their own health and happiness within the company and provide a human resource that can further the progress of the company;
- Change Management - developing strategies and tactics that produce a workforce that em-braces change and contributes towards it. Tactics may include such initiatives such as organ-izing change events and realigning the reward strategy;
- Compensations & Benefits- development of the reward strategy in line with the expertise of the Compensations and Benefits manager and the future direction and requirements of the company;
- Leadership - responsible for the setting and monitoring of goals, coaching and mentoring of the Europe HRD Team;
- Policy Development - Ensures all policies and procedures are developed, maintained and adhered to at all times in line with current UK and European employment and health and safety legislation and quality standards.
- University degree in appropriate discipline;
- Min. 10 years HRD experience;
- Min. 5 years of HRD experience in a manufacturing international company, preferably lean environment;
- Min. 3 years of HRD experience on a supervisory/ managerial level;
- Conflict management skills;
- Drive for results;
- Organizational skills;
- Strong and influential personality;
- Strong project management skills;
- Very good knowledge of English.
Our Partner offers:
- Working in an international environment;
- International trainings;
- Wide package of medical and sport services.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/