K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - new investment in automotvie industry we are currently looking for:
EXPERT PROCESS ENGINEER
Location: Opole District
Purpose: The Process Engineer takes care of all process aspects of new developments, improvements to the process or process equipment.
- Translate requests from R&D into a workable and up scalable process
- Assist the Engineering team during projects for all process related questions. Coordinate development and execution of all the process aspects of the assigned projects (developing new, optimizing and modifying of existing processes)
- Assist Engineering Project team and Operation team during commissioning
- Organize and coordinate tests internally or at external suppliers
- Support existing installation for process improvements where and when needed
- Continuously scout the market for new and better production equipment or processes
- Generate documentation supporting the growth of the process knowledge.
- Master degree with more than 5 years working experience in chemical or metallurgical engineering. Good understanding of heat transfer, thermodynamics, fluid dynamic is a must. Understanding of CFD modelling is a plus.
- Specialized in high temperature processes, either linked to furnace line design or operations. Other types of high temperature processes are not excluded.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and transfer process understanding to Engineering team is a must
- Native Polish speaker, Fluent in English
- Readiness to go to Korea for 2-3 years
- Ability to learn and understand production process and product characteristics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (numerical and inductive ability)
- Ability to operate in a matrix structure in contact with different Dpts
- Good Communication skills
- People management, leadership skills is a plus
- Positive work attitude
What our Partner offers:
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company
- Stable working conditions – contract of employment
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills)
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/