K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, a leading international aerospace company, a producer of parts for world-class engines, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
The candidate will be responsible for the technical assessment and sentencing of non-conformances on parts and assemblies:
- Receiving non-conformances folders,
- Identifying the functional impacts,
- Performing the technical assessment (calculation, justification and report writing),
- Identifying potential reworks/repairs, and eventually concluding on the acceptability of the non-conformances, or providing reworks/repair instructions,
- Technical validation and report writing,
- Close cooperation with the production, design and quality departments.
- Degree in engineering,
- Experience within complex design environment,
- Mechanical sizing calculation: stress calculation and material properties,
- Mechanical systems and mechanical features functions/operation (casing, gears, bearings, dynamic seals),
- Technical definition drawing reading and understanding,
- Knowledge of CAD: CATIA,
- Fluent command of English language,
- The ability to work to tight deadlines,
- Team-working and excellent communication skills,
- You must be an ambitious, creative and well-organised quick learner.
Our Partner offers:
- The possibility of a career growth within attractive aerospace sector,
- The opportunity to work with international team of engineers,
- The professional growth and development,
- Complex training conducted in HQ in Europe (duration of the training approx. 6 months),
- Contract of employment,
- Attractive salary and bonuses,
- Benefits: life and medical insurance.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/