K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international manufacturing company - new investment (automotive), we are looking for candidates for the position of
THE AIM OF THE POSITION
The position is responsible for all activities of each function at the assigned plant location. This position is the lead management position at each facility and is responsible for daily order fulfilment, EH&S, Quality, and continuous improvement activities, all targeted at achieving customer satisfaction goals.
- Day-to-day operations of business unit in Poland,
- To be responsible for process output, product quality, turn-time targets and conformance to customer and certification parameters,
- To be responsible for efficient performance of plant & equipment,
- Building company’s reputation to highest standards,
- Quality Management (Environment and HSE),
- To oversee performance of departments,
- Business development and contact with customers (including visits),
- Team development (up to 30 people),
- Recruitment and mentorship,
- Gaining customer’s approvals,
- Ultimately accountable for P&L Performance and meeting KPI’s,
- Preparing reports.
- Technical university degree (Chemical background would be advantageous),
- Min. 10 year of manufacturing experience,
- Min. 3 years of management experience,
- Practical knowledge of business operations,
- Cost accounting & financial skills,
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 9100 and NADCAP,
- Knowledge of QMS (IATF) within Automotive would be advantageous,
- Full professional proficiency in English language,
- Demonstrated ability as a team leader, team motivator and business person,
- Ability to solve problems and decision making skills,
- Team management and development skills,
- Business results-oriented, flexible and open-minded personality,
- Experience in coordinating and managing complex projects,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills.
WHAT OUR PARTNER OFFERS
- Working on international/global projects and with newest technologies,
- Professional development within growing business,
- Influence on company development,
- Attractive salary and other benefits.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/