K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company - new investment in Silesian area, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Installation Project Engineer (Chemical Installations)
The aim of the position is developing and maintaining the scope of assigned projects as well as the schedule and budget. This role is connected with the duration of the project until 31.03.2020.
- Managing all aspects of projects throughout the project lifecycle, mainly from installation to handover stage;
- Developing project scope reports, equipment specifications, bid requests, schedule, cost estimates and bid evaluations;
- Managing and instructing the work of installation vendors with their subcontractors;
- Ensuring timely project updates to management and project customers;
- Ensuring that all as-built information is completed within the appropriate time frame and phase of the project;
- Taking part in the design, installation, start up and debug of new equipment;
- Guarantee that all projects are completed in accordance with our Partner and Safety practices;
- Mechanical Engineering degree (or equivalent);
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex installation projects, in particular in chemical industry, including experience in design and installation of machinery and piping;
- Strong project management skills with experience of managing project budgets, resources, and working to tight deadlines;
- Supervisory experience with the ability to communicate effectively and influence contractors;
- Basic AutoCAD skills, Solidworks and EPDM experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of good mechanical construction and installation practices;
- Strong organization and time management skills to handle working on multiple projects at once;
- Fluent in English language (reading / speaking / writing).
Our Partner offers:
- Work in international company;
- Opportunity to develop your career;
- Possibility to participate in interesting projects;
- A comfortable working environment.
If you are interested in our offer, please apply.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/