K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company - new investment in Silesian area, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- To supervise the inspection activities of shift Quality Technicians;
To be responsible for shift on-time inspection and release of all raw materials (chemicals, substrates, PGM sponges), intermediate products (PGM salts, Slurries, Washcoats, work-in-progress (WIP) catalysts) and final products;
Use SAP (Unify) program for the release process;
- To perform and report Layered Audits for production processes before, during and after production runs in order to secure high quality and keeping established standards;
- To inspect quarantined products during and after each production batch run, to make on-time decisions for quarantined products to release, rework/repair or scrap;
- To collect batch run documents and data, to analyse them in accordance with Customer specific requirements and JM internal requirements. Use Statistical Process Control (SPC) tools where applicable;
- To arrange the receiving of external samples from other JM sites and sending of required samples externally for test and analysis;
- Follow JM internal requirements, IATF 16949 standard and Customer’s expectations for inspection of production processes and materials;
Support production shift staff in all quality related issues;
- Monitors and communicates agreed shift KPIs, with clear communication and escalation at early stages of any issues. Use KPI information to identify and implement improvement opportunities;
- Ensure a safe working environment and personally commit to and deliver Environmental, Health & Safety performance within all activities.
- Technical University degree (or equivalent);
- Extensive working experience within quality/inspection functions in automotive or chemical industry;
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analyses and Problem Solving Techniques, attention to details, possibility to interpret large sets of data;
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements;
- Good level of IT proficiency: primarily MS Office, SharePoint, Minitab, SAP;
- English language (reading / speaking / writing) will be advantage.
Our Partner Offers:
- Work in international environment,
- Opportunity to develop your career,
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects,
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/