For our Client, international company from aerospace industry we are currently looking for:
- Responsible for revenue, profitability and performance of assigned program(s) Attain monthly / quarterly / annual sales goals and sales margin targets.
- Management of assigned customer accounts by processing of RFQs, order entry, responding to customer requests for stock status, pricing, follow-up and reschedules.
- Reviews the Cardex open order report on a daily basis to ensure stock is available to meet customer demand as required.
- Works closely with the Purchasing and Operations functions in Poland and abroad to establish commitment dates and manage the flow of information to the customer.
- Works to reduce past due orders and takes a proactive approach to preventing orders from becoming delinquent.
- Ensure customer specific contractual adherence and execution.
- Serves as the liaison between the customer and various internal departments of our company.
- Communicates product/service information to customers to ensure they receive world-class service.
- Collaboration with leaders regarding customer specific strategy and execution, customer relationship management, and Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Compiles status and performance reports as required; prepares project reports for senior management, client, or others.
- Create consensus and results from peers in cross-functional positions.
- Manage WSK applicable regulations and processes as required (Poland only).
- Manage Concession applicable regulations and processes as required (Poland only).
- Education: High School Diploma/Equivalent
- General work experience: 4-6 years
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make proactive contact with customers to obtain additional business
- Team player with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solver
- Has the ability to work effectively with internal and external management and customers
- Able to produce desired results in a deadline-driven environment
- Working experience in the aerospace industry as well as of export requirements and/or government regulations.
- English is very important, needs to be practiced in everyday business life.
- Interesting and diversified responsibilities and assignments
- Safe job perspective within the continuously expanding aviation industry
- Task and job-based development programs
- Open-minded company culture and pleasant working atmosphere
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/